Tonight I had to phone to Syyti's breeder, Miia, to ask for mental support. I agreed, that I just had got what I wished for - a little crank contrarian ( = änkyräkommunisti)

Earlier today, Syyti decided he wanted to go on an exploration under the sauna's porch. I had another idea; no way. There might be anything there, starting from the mice killed by rodenticide (spread by previous house owners). As Syyti just kept returning his excavations, I put him on a long leash thinking that it might be easier to haul him back. When I did that, he went berserk. Good grief that little creature put up a fierce fight...

After all, I had to lower my esthetical standards and Pasi installed a temporary fence to prevent Syyti's future expeditions. Then it was Pasi's turn to put up with the little hooligan...

0 kommenttia:

You can find older post in the sidebar archive. Vanhemmat postaukset löytyvät sivupalkin arkistosta.