Possu saves the day

Possu, aka Sepe, saved the day last weekend when I visited my aunt with my cousin and our dogs. Shortly after we had arrived, I lost my car keys. Apparently, I had dropped them somewhere on the yard. But, as snow covered the ground, it was nearly impossible to find a single key with no keychain attached to it.

No worries, I took Sepe out of the car and told him to find "an object". Since he has been trained to find things that smell like human when asked, he started to sniff my tracks around the yard. And in no time, he tucked his muzzle into snow and pulled it back with the key between his teeth. And I'm 100% sure that if my aunt had not witnessed the whole thing by her own eyes, she wouldn't have believed that Sepe was the one who found the key. All the dog people are not surprised at all, obviously :D

Here is Sepe, the hero of the day, with Syyti in my aunt's neighbourhood nearby Syöte fell area.


0 kommenttia:

You can find older post in the sidebar archive. Vanhemmat postaukset löytyvät sivupalkin arkistosta.